Our Corporate Sponsors
$1,000,000 and higher
$500,000 to $999,999
- Amgen USA
- American Kidney Services, Inc.
$100,000 to $499,999
- Google, Inc.
- American Renal Associates
- Fresenius Medical Care North America
$50,000 to $99,999
- DaVita, Inc.
- US Renal Care, Inc.
- Liberty Dialysis, LLC
- Affymax, Inc. and Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
$5,000 to $49,999
- Abbott Laboratories
- Technical Resources International, Inc.
- Right Advisory, LLC
- American Family Insurance Group
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Target MarkeTeam, Inc.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- FPA -Recanati/Miller Transplant Institute
- Valero Energy Foundation
- Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Corporation
- Nephropathology Associates, PLC
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Affiliated Computer Services, Inc.
- Red Rooster Program
- The Jewish Post
- QMT Associates, Inc.
- Prosys Information Systems
- Aviva Life and Annuity Company
- Alternative Solution Integrators, LLC
- SAGE Chemical, Inc.
- Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman LLP
- Information Concepts, Inc.
- Medical Nutrition USA, Inc.
- Rochester Drug Cooperative & Quality Care Pharmacies
- Medicaid Health Plans of America, Inc.
Note: Compliance with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General opinion, under which the HIPP program operates, prohibits HIPP (Health Insurance Premium Program) donors to be included in this list.