Our vision is a world without kidney disease.
Until that day comes, every kidney patient should have access to health care, and every person at risk for kidney disease should be empowered to prevent it.
We help people fight kidney disease and live healthier lives.
We achieve our mission by providing financial support to patients in need, and by delivering programs that educate, build awareness, and drive advocacy, resulting in greater public understanding and ultimately the prevention of kidney disease.
- Putting patients first: We are the charity of choice for kidney patients who need help to access the quality health care they need.
- Leading with integrity: We are a leading national health charity, consistently recognized for our exemplary stewardship of the donated dollar.
- Being a valued partner: We are an innovative and dependable partner to organizations, corporations and government agencies who seek to prevent kidney disease and help kidney patients.
- Promoting team excellence: Our volunteer leadership and employees achieve a culture of excellence through individual initiative, creativity, teamwork, mutual respect, diversity and accountability.
- Increasing public awareness of kidney disease: Making the public more aware of kidney disease is the first step in reducing its impact upon our nation, and so we work to raise awareness of kidney disease in everything we do.