We provided education about preventing and treating kidney disease to millions of people in 2017.
- Our outreach to increase awareness of kidney disease generated more than 800 million media impressions.
- More than 2.8 million people visited our website, KidneyFund.org, to learn about kidney health.
- More than 140,000 patients, caregivers and kidney care professionals participated in our social media community.
- Nearly 1,900 AKF Kidney Health Coaches are educating their communities about kidney disease and how to prevent it.
- Our award-winning blog, Kidney Today, featured informative and lively content written by patients, health care professionals and others involved in the fight against kidney disease.