We provided education about preventing and treating kidney disease to millions of people in 2016.
- Our outreach to increase awareness of kidney disease generated more than 730 million media impressions.
- Our website, KidneyFund.org, had more than 5 million page views.
- Nearly 130,000 patients, caregivers and kidney care professionals participated in our social media community.
- Nearly 1,500 AKF Kidney Health Educators are educating their communities about kidney disease and how to prevent it.
- Our award-winning blog, Kidney Today, featured informative and lively content written by patients, health care professionals and others involved in the fight against kidney disease.