Looking for a special way to honor your living relative, friend, colleague or loved one? Make a tribute gift to the American Kidney Fund.
Wondering what to give the person who has everything? Celebrate your spouse's birthday, parents' anniversary, friend's wedding or retirement with an alternative gift in their honor.
When you make an honor, tribute or alternative gift online, you can choose how to notify the honoree:
- Click here to make an online tribute or alternative gift and send an eCard with your personal message.
- Click here to make an online tribute or alternative gift and request AKF to send notification through the postal system.
Prefer to send your gift through the mail?
Simply send a check made payable to the American Kidney Fund to:
American Kidney Fund
11921 Rockville Pike, Suite 300
Rockville, MD 20852
We will notify the person being honored about your gift. Please provide the name and address of the person you wish to be notified of your gift.
Employer Matching Gifts
Matching gifts are a simple way to make your contribution to the American Kidney Fund go farther. Many companies, large and small, encourage their employees to donate to their favorite charities by matching their contributions. Some companies also match gifts made by retirees or spouses. Through a matching gift, the impact of your contribution to the American Kidney Fund may be doubled or even tripled!
Does your employer participate?
To find out if your employer has a matching gifts program, follow these simple steps:
- Type your company’s name into the matching gifts search below
- Click on the name of your company
- Read the eligibility requirements set by your employer
- Follow the instructions on how to request a matching gift from your employer
If your company does not show up in the search, you may still have a matching program. Contact your HR department to find out.
To assure your privacy and confidentiality, the American Kidney Fund does not indicate your gift amount.