The American Kidney Fund can help grow your company’s culture of social responsibility, increase employee engagement and morale, and ensure a strong return on investment of your company dollars.
To learn more about partnering with AKF or to explore opportunities, please contact Fiona Lawless, Senior Director of Corporate Engagement, at (301) 984-6635Call: (301) 984-6635 or email@example.com.
- Program support
- Corporate event sponsorships
- Cause-related marketing campaigns
- Employee engagement
- Workplace giving
- Media partnership
With the support of our corporate partners and friends, we fight kidney disease every day. Your company can help us deliver programs that educate, build awareness, and drive advocacy resulting in greater public understanding and ultimately the prevention of kidney disease. Co-branding opportunities are available:
- Patient educational print materials and online tools for patients and caregivers
- Professional educational courses and webinars for the full renal care team
- Research through our Clinical Scientist in Nephrology fellowship
- Financial assistance programs—help AKF increase support dollars to patients in need
- Pediatric programs that offer our youngest patients the chance to shine and create positive memories
Corporate event sponsorships
From free health screenings, to our national gala and other fundraising events, we host events around the country to raise awareness of kidney disease, educate those at risk and raise funds to support our critical work. Join us as an event sponsor, encourage employee participation and help make a difference for people living with kidney disease and those at risk.
- The Hope Affair, AKF’s national gala (Washington, D.C.)
- New York Golf Classic
- New York Spring Event
- A Pairing for Prevention (Boston)
- Kidney Action Day (select cities nationwide)
Cause-related marketing campaigns
Cause marketing partnerships allow your company to support a cause that is meaningful to you and your customer base, while increasing resources for AKF’s work. These win-win partnerships attach the valuable American Kidney Fund brand to yours, increase engagement with your customers, offer potential for increased sales, and give your company an opportunity to provide positive and measurable impact to those in need. Let AKF work with you to develop a campaign that is right for your brand, company structure and market.
Participation in charitable giving and charitable activities can be a great way to increase motivation and satisfaction across your workforce. Consider partnering with the American Kidney Fund at an event, or create an event of your own.
- Corporate volunteer opportunities—In select cities nationwide, AKF hosts Kidney Action Day, a fun, family-friendly event with a serious purpose: helping people understand their risk for kidney disease and how they can prevent it. Contact us for information on volunteer opportunities at Kidney Action Day or other events near you.
- KIDNEYNATION— Fundraising with colleagues brings a sense of pride and accomplishment to your office. We have created KIDNEYNATION, an online fundraising community that empowers everyone—patients, friends and coworkers—to fund the fight against kidney disease. Your groups’ fundraising efforts provide lifesaving support to dialysis patients and empower others in our country to prevent kidney disease.
Our staff can work with you and the leadership in your company to create a KIDNEYNATION plan that will embrace all levels of your business and provide leadership and team-building opportunities for all employees. Fundraising for AKF will also provide your company with higher visibility in the business community as a company who cares and KIDNEYNATION can be a formal vehicle for increased employee engagement and morale. The money your employees raise helps patients afford a lifeline of care and overcome incredible obstacles in their fight for survival.
Become a corporate member of KIDNEYNATION today and help fund the fight. Your company’s passion, creativity and story can help others in need. Contact a member of the AKF staff and join KIDNEYNATION today!
Workplace giving is an easy and efficient way for employees to make tax-deductible charitable contributions through payroll deduction. These campaigns can engage employees, boost morale and—most importantly—provide much-needed funding to help the American Kidney Fund achieve our mission. If you do not currently have a workplace giving program, we will be happy to work with you to set one up.
If your company owns print or digital media properties, a partnership with AKF can make a difference for the more than 31 million Americans living with kidney disease and the many millions more who are at risk:
- Work with AKF to shine a spotlight on kidney disease and increase awareness of this silent killer
- Provide in-kind or financial support to expand AKF’s reach and message