Join the Circle of Champions
These special contributors to the American Kidney Fund are dedicated to helping kidney patients in need and committed to raising awareness of kidney disease and helping drive prevention efforts nationwide.
Circle of Champions members make a minimum annual gift of $1,000—completely tax deductible—to the American Kidney Fund. They know that AKF provides a level of assistance unmatched by other charities or government agencies . . . assistance that helps kidney patients in need pay for medications, health insurance premiums, and transportation costs to dialysis and transplant centers.
Click here to join the Circle of Champions.
Circle of Champions members get special treatment:
- Invitations to special American Kidney Fund events in your area
- Exclusive news and updates through our online newsletter delivered directly to your e-mailbox
- AKF Calendar, featuring artwork by children living with chronic kidney disease
- Circle of Champions member lapel pin
- Recognition in the Circle of Champions Honor Roll in our Annual Report
The Power of Your Gift . . . what $1,000 can buy
- Round trip transportation to out-of-area facilities for patients needing kidney transplants
- Supply of syringes for insulin-dependent diabetic kidney patients
- Blood pressure monitors for kidney patients with high blood pressure
- Medications to prevent organ rejection in transplant patients
- Nutritional supplements for pediatric or frail adult dialysis patients
This is one of the best charitable investments you can make. The American Kidney Fund spends 97 cents of every dollar on programs and services to help kidney patients and people at risk for kidney disease.
Be a Champion!
Don't want to join online? You can sign up over the phone and make your gift by check or credit card, by phone or mail. You can even make your gift in installments. Email Brock Field or call 240-292-7018.
Does your employer have a matching gift program? If so, your gift could be doubled or tripled! Check with your HR Department to find out.