Celebrate the memory of a loved one, relative, friend, or colleague with a meaningful and lasting memorial gift that will help kidney patients in need and help reduce kidney disease through health education and public awareness.
When you make a memorial gift online, you can choose if, and how, you would like to notify the family of your gift:
- Click here to make a memorial gift online and send an eCard with your personal message.
- Click here to make a memorial gift online and request AKF to send notification through the postal system.
- Click here if no one needs to be notified of your memorial gift.
Prefer to send your gift through the mail?
To make a memorial gift by mail, simply send a check made payable to the American Kidney Fund to:
American Kidney Fund
11921 Rockville Pike, Suite 300
Rockville, MD 20852
Please include the following information with your check:
- Name of the person your gift is in memory of
- Name and address of the family member you wish to be notified of your gift
To assure your privacy and confidentiality, the American Kidney Fund does not indicate your gift amount.
Employer Matching Gifts
Matching gifts are a simple way to make your contribution to the American Kidney Fund go farther. Many companies, large and small, encourage their employees to donate to their favorite charities by matching their contributions. Some companies also match gifts made by retirees or spouses. Through a matching gift, the impact of your contribution to the American Kidney Fund may be doubled or even tripled!
Does your employer participate?
To find out if your employer has a matching gifts program, follow these simple steps:
- Type your company’s name into the matching gifts search below
- Click on the name of your company
- Read the eligibility requirements set by your employer
- Follow the instructions on how to request a matching gift from your employer
If your company does not show up in the search, you may still have a matching program. Contact your HR department to find out.