10 Ways to Celebrate
National Kidney Month with
the American Kidney Fund
March is National Kidney Month and we are putting the spotlight on these amazing organs that play such an outsized role in our health. With 31 million Americans living with kidney disease, there are 31 million reasons to celebrate with us!
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. We’ll be sharing 31 facts about kidney disease and the American Kidney Fund—one for each day in March, #KidneyMonth. Follow our official campaign hashtag #31FOR31 to stay connected.
- Learn what may be putting you at risk for kidney disease and how you can get tested.
- Keep tabs on your kidneys and learn what your lab results mean. Download our free Kidney Health Tracker.
- Tell a friend about AKF today. Check out some of our accomplishments here.
- Order a “Fight Kidney Disease” ribbon magnet for your car.
- Sign up for the AKF Advocacy Network and spread awareness of kidney disease in your community and on Capitol Hill.
- Donate $31 to support our lifesaving programs and services in honor of the 31 million Americans living with kidney disease. Make March count!
- Become a Kidney Health Educator and help others in your community learn about kidney disease and how to prevent it.
- Download a free kidney health brochure or fact sheet.
- Empower yourself and others in the fight against kidney disease! Throughout the month, post your selfie or a group photo wearing blue or teal using the hashtag #huesofhope to enlighten others about kidney disease! We can’t wait to see your pictures on Facebook and Twitter!