Calendar Kids Art Contest Now Open!
Are you a pediatric kidney patient who likes to draw? Enter our 20th Annual Calendar Kids art contest for a chance to have your artwork featured in our 2016 calendar!
Thirteen talented artists will be selected as finalists and receive a great prize. The cover artist will be selected through online voting during National Kidney Month, March 2015. Make sure you review all the rules, but here are the basics:
- Open to children 16 and younger who have kidney disease; are on dialysis or have received a kidney transplant; and live in the United States.
- Drawing must be on white, unlined 8.5 x 11 paper in a horizontal format.
- Drawing must be flat, with your name and the title of your drawing on the back.
- Use your imagination to draw anything—kidneys, patriotic themes, seasons, things that make you happy, ways to stay healthy or anything else you can think of—but please do not use copyrighted characters or pro sports teams.
- Fill out the contestant form and include a recent, clear, close-up photo of yourself (school photos work great).
All artwork must be received by Friday, February 20, 2015. Happy drawing!
Download the Contestant Entry Form
Download the Poster and Instructions
The Calendar Kids program is partially supported by an educational grant provided by Amgen.