It takes a lot of people to put on a Kidney Action Day, and you can help by volunteering with us at our events.
Kidney Action Day activities include free health screenings (kidney disease, hypertension, diabetes, etc.), health education, healthy cooking demonstrations, food samples, fitness instruction, entertainment and various family-friendly activities.
We are looking for general and bilingual volunteers, groups, allied health students and health care professionals to assist with the following:
- Event logistics—set up and break down
- Vendor registration and assistance
- Information booth
- Screening participant registration and crowd control
- Post-screening counseling
- “Ask the Expert” panel
- Assistance with children’s activities (face painting, clown, juggling, etc.)
- Crowd engagement
Volunteers need to be 18 or have guardians permission.
Please fill out the form below and let us know how and where you'd like to help! One of our staff members will contact you. Thank you!