Kidney Action Day - Sunday, July 10
Sunday, July 10, 2016
11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Yards Park • 355 Water St. SE • Washington, DC 20003
(Two blocks from Navy Yard Metro-NJ Ave. exit on the Green Line)
Kidney Action Day is all about you and your health! Bring your friends and bring your family—there's something for everyone at this event.
- Free health screenings can tell you if you are at risk for kidney disease.
- KIDNEYNATION Walk to help fund the fight against kidney disease.
- Patient seminar about treatment options and diet.
- Healthy cooking and fitness demos for a healthy lifestyle.
- Entertainment and kids' activities.
- Health education to help keep your kidneys healthy.
- Community health resources.
- Contests and prize giveaways.
For more information, contact:
240.292.7019 | firstname.lastname@example.org