For your artwork to be considered, you must submit a completed application along with a recent, close-up photograph of yourself.
- Drawings and written art must be created on an 8.5 x 11” white sheet of paper with your name and title on the back
- Performances can be submitted online (coming soon) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not use copyrighted characters, logos, lyrics, or pro sports teams.
Please note that artwork will not be returned.
FILE FORMAT TYPES FOR UPLOAD OR LINKING ART
- Drawings and written art can be uploaded or emailed as the following formats
- Songs, dances, and other performances can be uploaded to YouTube as a private video. Please upload or email the URL link
Learn how to upload a private YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poGiVTXuqS8