For the 8th year, The American Kidney Fund will be hosting a unique evening of pairing food, friends, and fun! Through initiatives like A Pairing for Prevention, the American Kidney Fund is working to increase recognition of chronic kidney disease and its comorbidities. All contributions to this event help fund the mission of the American Kidney Fund and our critical programs and services dedicated to helping people fight kidney disease and have access to care. Don't miss this great opportunity to mix, mingle, and network with Boston's business and community leaders.
Watch our virtual 2021 A Pairing for Prevention full program below. We look forward to finally connecting in person this year!
Special thanks to our event committee:
- Greg Madison*, CEO, Shield Therapeutics, Planning Committee Chair
- John Butler, President & CEO, Akebia Therapeutics, former AKF Board Chair
- Steve Burke, Chief Medical Officer, Akebia Therapeutics
- Maureen Franco*, CEO, PRE Commercial
- Pam McNamara*, CEO, Co-Founder, Health Helm, Inc.
*Board Member, American Kidney Fund
97 cents of every donated dollar goes to patients and programs
Every success, milestone and breakthrough we achieve for patients and their families depends on caring and generous people like you. Your gift goes further when you give to AKF.