For the 9th year, The American Kidney Fund hosted a unique evening of pairing food, friends, and fun! Through initiatives like A Pairing for Prevention, the American Kidney Fund is working to increase recognition of chronic kidney disease and its comorbidities. All contributions to this event help fund the mission of the American Kidney Fund and our critical programs and services dedicated to helping people fight kidney disease and have access to care.
Special thanks to our event committee:
- John Butler, President & CEO, Akebia Therapeutics, former AKF Board Chair
- Steve Burke, Chief Medical Officer, Akebia Therapeutics
- Maureen Franco*, CEO, PRE Commercial
- Lydia Landesberg*, Kidney Advocate
- Greg Madison*, CEO, Shield Therapeutics
- Pam McNamara*, CEO, Co-Founder, Health Helm, Inc.
*Board Member, American Kidney Fund
97 cents of every donated dollar goes to patients and programs
Every success, milestone and breakthrough we achieve for patients and their families depends on caring and generous people like you. Your gift goes further when you give to AKF.